Management Analyst Job Description
Management Analysts are responsible for conducting and preparing operations manuals to assist the management of an organization in operating more efficiently. Furthermore, they conduct organizational studies and evaluate the effectiveness or efficiency with which organisations operate.
Management Analyst Work Duties/Responsibilities
- Collect and organise information about the problem to be solved or the procedure to be improved
- Examine financial and other data, including revenue, expenditure, and employment reports
- Interview personnel and conduct on-site observations to determine the methods, equipment, and personnel that will be needed
- Gather business or financial data
- Finding solutions and developing alternative practices
- Meeting with management and making recommendations
Management Analyst Qualifications/Requirements
Typically a Bachelor's degree in a related field is required to enter this field of work. Accounting Technicians Ireland provide qualifications designed specifically for the profession and can be undertaken from post second level education. Relevant work experience alongside a qualification will aid applications and increase job prospects.
Management Analyst Key Skills
- Must be able to interpret a wide range of information and use their findings to make proposals.
- Communicate clearly and precisely in both writing and speaking.
- Listening skills in order to understand the organisation’s problems and propose appropriate solutions.
- Interpersonal skills to work with managers and other employees of the organisations where they provide consulting services.
- Problem-solving skills to think creatively to solve clients' problems. Each situation is likely to present unique challenges for the analyst to solve.
- Time-management skills to work under tight deadlines and must use their time efficiently to complete projects on time.
Management Analyst Employers
Management Analysts work in the public and private sector, industry and commerce, private accountancy practices, and family businesses.
- National Public Service Bodies
- Global Professional and Financial Services including the “Big Four”
- FMCG Companies
- Construction and Engineering Firms
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Groups
Management Analyst Related Job Titles
- Payroll Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Audit Associate
- Financial Assistant
- General Ledger Accountant
- Facilities manager
- Management Specialist
Download our free course info pack
Required fields are indicated*