Try a sample class
If you're still deciding on whether online learning is for you, try a sample online class.
You will get a taster of the various features that make up our online programme including:
- Virtual lectures – six weekend sessions scheduled throughout the year with your lecturers to provide an overview of the different modules
- Virtual tutorials – weekly online classes held on a Monday and Wednesday with your subject tutor and peers to delve into the course material in more detail
- Subject forum – the place to post questions to your tutors who will get back to you within 24 hours timeframe
- Student forum – your online student community where you can interact with your peers between tutorials
- My revision – test your knowledge by completing topic-specific questions based on past exam papers