Full-time programmes are available through a number of our Partner Colleges, and these are usually run over four weekdays.
Full-time study is aimed at school-leavers and other learners who are seeking to gain a professional qualification and who can attend college on a daily basis.
Our Partner Colleges include Education & Training Boards (ETBs), Institutes of Technology, Colleges NI and leading private colleges.
Financial education assistance is available for eligible students in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Republic of Ireland
- Student Grants (full-time only) www.grantsonline.ie.
- Back to Education Allowance (BTEA). Enquiries should be directed to your local Intreo office.
- Vocation Training Opportunites Scheme (VTOS). Enquires should be directed to the local Further Education College or local Education Training Board (ETB)
- Fully funded programmes available at our Approved Partner Training Centres
- Funding may be available from employers
- Accounting Technician Apprenticeship. Enquires should be directed to Accounting Technicians Ireland 016498127
- Student Grants are available from your local Student Finance NI office www.studentfinanceni.co.uk.
- Funding may be available from emplyers.
- Higher Level Apprenticeship in Accountancy. Enquiries should be directed to your local Further Education College.
ATI's Diploma for Accounting Technicians (Course ID 24131) has been registerd by the Construction Industry Training Board NI (CITB NI) for grant assistance registered in scope employers.
If you have applies or been approved for funding of any type, please contact us directly in advance of registration on (01) 649 8180 for further information.
Prospectus and Registration
If you'd like to speak to us about your study options, just call Vincent Judge, Student Recruitment Executive on 01 649 8128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org