We are committed to ensuring that you have access to a wide range of free and cost-effective professional development opportunities.
In order to best support our Members Free CPD forms the backbone of our CPD offering as well as a wide range of heavily subsidised training, both online and face to face.
What does the Programme include?
- Free weekly CPDgo Bites email service (12+ hours CPD per year)
- Free online General Accounting / Business CPD (3 hours CPD per year)
- Free online Excel CPD (5 hours CPD per year)
- A range of subsidised Accounting and Excel online CPD
- A wide ranging face to face CPD programme run through our vibrant District Societies (8 hours CPD per year per society)
- Subsidised pricing for the ATI Annual Conference (6 hours CPD)
What do Members and Fellows need to do?
Each member and fellow is required to complete 8 hours of ATI approved CPD in 2018 and 2019** This must include 1 hour of Ethics training. All members and felows are required to actively participate in ATI's CPD programme.
The full requirement will be provided in free online CPD offerings.
**Required CPD hours will increase to 15 in 2020.
Note: Those in their first year of membership are exempt from the CPD policy.
We have prepared detailed Guidance Notes and a Compliance Policy to ensure that you are fully informed about the initiative.
Please download and read the documents below.
CPD Guidance 2020
CPD Compliance Rules 2020
The CPD FAQ can be downloaded from here
If you have any further queries, please contact Ciara Crilly, CPD Programme Manager