How to get started on E-Assessment
Ahead of your online exams, we’ve included key tips and important information to help you succeed.
You can access practice tests on the e-assessment platform before you sit your actual exams. These practice tests will help you to become familiar with the question formats and platform. Please note, these tests will not be marked or invigilated.
Each student sitting an exam this June will have received a link to a practice test account on Monday 29th March. Please note, these links afford you access to the practice tests only. A new link, providing access to the actual exams in June, will be communicated to you at a later date.
If you have not received your link, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before sitting your exam, it’s important that you have the following in place:
- Valid photo identification
- Only a Driver Licence; Passport; and National ID will be accepted
- Any other form of ID will not be accepted on the day
- All name(s) on your ID must match exactly with the name(s) registered in your TouchPoint account
- The ID must be valid and in date
You will need access to the follow equipment:
- A computer which you can type on and which has a webcam and microphone
- If you are using a laptop, then most likely the webcam and microphone will be built-in
- If you are using a desktop, you may need to attach these
- Internet connection
A full IT system requirements checklist will be made available shortly.
Getting ready to sit your online exam
Find out what you can expect on the day, as well as some useful tips on how best to prepare for your exams:
E-assessment platform fundamental features
Learn more about the different features available within our e-assessment platform:
You can also read through our how-to-guide detailing the platform features.
Issues on the day
The platform is designed to re-connect automatically if you lose internet connection. Your session automatically saves so that you will be able to resume where you left off. In most cases, candidates should be able to re-connect and continue with the exam.
If you experience any longer time delays, and this is verified by the invigilator, you will be allowed additional time at the end of the examination.
Check our FAQs
Read through our FAQs for more information on the exams. If your query isn't addressed, don't hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com