PriceFree Member Event
MCDCM the Learning Experts
This 1 hour webinar has been designed to give learners who handle client or employee personal information an overview of the Data Protection rights and responsibilities in Ireland.
During the webinar, delegates will look at Ireland’s Data Protection Laws and how these effect their own business environment.
Learners will leave this session with an understanding of the importance of having adequate and robust data protection procedures and ensuring they are compliant.
- Why is Data Protection necessary?
- The role of the Data Protection Commissioner's Office
- The key provisions of the Data Protection Acts
- Practical applications of data protection legislation in the workplace
- Be familiar with the consequences of non-compliance